Wednesday, February 21, 2007

If you're wondering where I've been, or even if I'd given up, I have n't done either, I've been nowhere, other than the purgatory of business trips, and I've not given up: there's a reason, a single, solitary reason why I've not blogged anything since the start of the month - my laptop. It's finished, no more juice left in it. I think I've actually worn it out. I can only get it to fire up in something akin to Dr Frankenstein's laboratory: smoke, crackling, blinking lights, and sheer hope.

Tonight, I'm getting power to all the right areas and the old bird is lighting up, but I don't know for how long, so I'm getting in quick to let you know I'm still here, still writing, still musing, still pondering....yeah, and a little bit of fretting as well.

There's a new lap-top on the horizon. Train's a-coming...

No comments: