Thursday, August 12, 2010

This afternoon. Dentist. More money.

All for one tooth, but I like that tooth and want to stay attached to it as I want to with all of the others.

As long as there's something left for the dentist to build on, a stump, a flake even, then I'll pay. I've drawn a line in the enamel, if you see what I mean. It stays.

This is going to be one well regarded after tooth when every thing's finally done and I've swilled my last rinse down the small white basin that's next to the dental chair. Easy on the chomping, gentle on the chewing.

But considering the amount of money I'm investing into this pre-molar, I should be able to bite through steel. Clearly, I'll not be attempting anything a la Jaws, that's the province of that jugular snapping villain in Moonraker; nevertheless I have expectations that this tooth once reconstructed will see me out.

No comments: