Friday, January 12, 2007

I've finally discovered Inner Peace. Taken me years. And it was n't Yoga or floating that got me there either. Much easier. This worked for me, and I imagine we could all do with a little calm these days. So here it is, some simple, straightforward advice that a friend sent me:-

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started. So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished. And before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how good I feel"

Alternatively, I guess you could get around this unfinished bottle thing by just having daily delivery

No comments: