Sunday, May 27, 2007

I should have never seen the Joe Strummer film yesterday. Never.

Straight home, straight on the net, pop his name in Google, break for a few hours sleep, then back again.

Seldom does a film drive me to this behaviour. Usually I walk out, vaguely aware I've been sat in semi darkness watching moving images. But it has. And you know the more I find out about Joe, the more of his music I listen to, the more video clips I grab off the 'net, takes me ever nearer to standing on street corners and proclaiming.

Worrying when it gets like this. Only a small series of steps until it's hours standing in the rain by Shepherds Bush roundabout howling into the wind to all and sundry: "Buy London Calling, I tell you, buy London Calling,it's all you need to know about life...!"

No comments: