Tuesday, March 25, 2008

In order to buy a property you need to sell one; that's the usual run of things, unless that it is, you've got alternatives, basically a surplus pile of cash sitting quietly somewhere unused. I don't have the luxury of the latter, so if it's a-moving I'm looking at, then it's the former or nothing. And in the odd linear style of things that need to be done: I have to get my place ship-shape, or at least attractive enough to win the eye of an estate agent.

Start small, build gradually, that's my motto. Break a task down into small parts, move from one to another then another and before you know there's space. Bite-sized achievements. And so far, it's working. Flat looks bigger already and that's just simply picking clothes up off the floor. If I can start cleaning things...

No comments: