Friday, March 28, 2008

Snake oil salesman, your end is nigh. Find a new line of work...you're obsolete my poor-hearted babies, out of touch with what really heals. Mother nature's got a cure for aching hearts, wounded souls, for the fried and frazzled. Yes, this works, or as I ought to properly say these work. I know. I've benefited. Pre-packed, portable, no complicated Latin name either, and certainly not taken with water every four hours. I'm talking here about Cats.

A tonic on four legs...pick-me-up wrapped in fur...Big pharma has nothing as efficacious...not a thing. Proven too...evidence you ask ? Aloof, solitary, secretive, and these creatures promote good health ? Here's the story

So true, so very true. I've no cats of my own (there's not room to swing one where I live which is why; and that's another reason for me to buy a new flat. Need space) nevertheless I've stayed in houses where the owners have them. Maybe it's something in the air, osmosis, something so subtle it's virtually invisible...don't know, but I've inevitably dropped from high gear into low then to neutral and calmness whenever one of their cats has ambled into sight.

Wonder what would happen if all of these frantic City dealing rooms each had a couple of cats strolling around ? Now that would bring a bit of sanity back to matters....or would it ? Maybe the dealers are simply incorrigible and can't relax under any circumstances...at least not without illegal help.

No comments: