Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gas prices going up, electricity the same. Foodstuffs dearer by the minute. Value of my tiny flat eroding quicker than an iceberg in the equatorial sun. Company share price nose-diving. What would make me happy though is an actual live reader leaving a bona fide comment. Someone out there prove to me you're reading what I write. A sign, a visible sign.

My mood has n't been helped either finding out that Kate Bush turned fifty this week. What happened to my youth ? Where'd it go ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog regularly and really enjoy it. It is only second to the great man Stephen Fry and that really is a compliment........keep it up and the blog!!!!

Archimedes Principle said...

Hi there,

I really appreciate your comment. It put a real spring in my step...!

Archimedes