Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I wonder as well what the keys on my keyboard say to each other after I closed my laptop up. Today at work, for instance, I've literally thrashed the keyboard. Fingers pounding away like pile drivers - smash, smash, smash....Truly the unfinished keyboard symphony.

Probably in the moments after I've put the lid down, there's a pause, then a collective intake of breath, before individual keys begin calling out to each other: " how you feeling ? what a day....he never stopped...All day...I know....if he could only use more than two fingers that would be something....my springs are killing me....hey at least, you're not a vowel...imagine...exactly I'd never want to be want to be one of them....might think themselves special but who'd want to be driven in to the ground the way he hits the keys...it's bad enough just being an R...why could n't I've been another character ? Has he ever used { or ^...? Never...no wonder they're always so fresh....what a life eh...."

No comments: