Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eat the frog. That's what I was told to do this morning; start the day on the hardest and most indigestible piece of work, and get it over and done with.

Out of the in-box and into the out-box. It's tough. I'm a man whose motto has always been: why do it today if it can be put off for another day.

I've made a career on the bones of procrastination and deadlines so close they've left grid-lines on my face.

And it's stressful, I panic, scurry around frantically, come up with rash, often ill-thought through conclusions, and deliver something that usually ends up on the slab under the mortician's gloomy eye, and not the bright, perky baby that others seem to deliver.

Enough.

A change is a -comin... Archimedes will eat that frog. I'll get it down somehow.

No comments: