Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tempus fugit.

"...Put me back. Liked it in there...warm. Don't cut the cord...! It's a burp, don't panic. No pacifier....gimme the real thing...can't have it ? Why ! ...Too old ?

School ? What's that ? Take me back home now...hate it. Look at me....look at me....I'm in the team !

You're not my parents ! I did n't slam it !


University ? Me ? Gap year first....I'll get a part-time job. Borrow the car ?

University ? Great. Parties, girls....

...Course I love you.., want us to be together forever....Dumped her...always on at me...Career....keeping my options open.


Conference calls, spreadsheets...in the City...financial planning, that sort of stuff ...all the team....legless Friday evening...

The photo...? Girlfriend.... together two years now...flat in Hackney. Maybe..not sure...still young. Live a bit

Will you...?

Stag night, Prague...wrecked...not a word to her...not a word...!


I do

Shopping...it's my football night ! Alright, alright...I will then...what for ?..You are ! Love you, Babe !

Out the way...my wife... I'm a Dad ! Got your eyes.... Changed her last night...work in the morning...exhausted....

My little princess walking ...Want me to read you a story ? Buy you a pony ? Let's see...

You're growing...seems like only yesterday, you were...don't talk to your mother like that ! No daughter of mine is wearing that...


Where's he from ? Working ? Thought not. Can't you find someone normal ? Engaged? Why am I always the last to....

Actually he's not a bad lad...


Married....my little princess...can't believe it...

Grandchildren...two...boy and a girl...love 'em to bits....Retired a year ago...this and that. Golf, fishing...

Bit tight round the chest, apart from that ok...well, we're all getting older...no spring chicken...

Nurse....!


The end.

No comments: