Tuesday, December 30, 2008

If I do exit 2009 without a job, and let's face it, nothing looks safe right now, and it does n't matter whatever industry it is that one toils in - anyone and everyone is vulnerable - then I need a plan. Always need a plan. Everyone does.

So if it does all go gurgling down the pan and money is too tight to mention, then I shall become a bespectacled, overly literate, polysyllabic spouting, well-fed, and certainly well read, male gigolo. There must be a market. Surely. Has to be. It's untapped. I like the idea of pioneering this kind of gig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah..........good luck with that!!

Happy New Year, keep on writing and I'll keep on reading.

Archimedes Principle said...

I need that luck ! It's like a far distant planet; barely visible, and scarcely attainable (ok, let's make that definitely unattainable), but you've got to dream.

Best wishes for 2009

Archimedes