Thursday, February 05, 2009

Some people I know want to shave my head ! Not for me to do it either...but them. They want to flash the clippers over my barnet.

Not happening. No way... absolutely no way... It's a thin thatch on the roof - never deny that, but what I have, I hold.

Until the final grey wisp snaps it's anchor and floats off...then that will be the point when I'll resign my self to domedom...and that I must restate is the only time. Be it a long time-coming too.

Hair loss is, sadly and regrettably, to be expected in some way, shape, or form, for most men - other than those blessed with a hedgerow that will see them through to the end.

Mine started to go when I was young. A complicating and distressing event; there's identity, there's allure, there's the sense of wholeness about hair.

When it goes, they become questions, difficult and unhappy to answer. This is why I'm stubborn to clinging on to what I have. It's a memory of who I used to be.

No comments: