Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Everyone, hie thee to the floatation chamber! I mean it. I feel like I've had my spine painlessly excised since this lunchtimes session. Sleep like a blessed baby tonight. It either improves my life, or I'll salt better than a herring. One of the two is going to happen.

Maybe this all owes it's existence to the day I spent listening to a Bhagwan in an industrial estate in the Valley , but I've taken several steps since on the holistic, spiritual life. Yoga every week. An hour a month in a floatation tank, that's all it takes. Very gentle, calming. Absolutely no sense of claustrophobia, or any terrors for that matter. I had been warned I'd probably end up psychotic or zombified. Just a strong aroma of epsom salts wherever I go for a few days after. Nothing more troubling.

No comments: