Wednesday, May 07, 2008

BJ has had a couple of days, which is long enough in my book, to get the Tube sorted, and what have we had so far? Other than some fatuous grandstanding about banning alcohol on the tube, which as we all know is simply for the benefit of the toothless, bigotted dodderers who live in Middle England and never come into London, sweet FA. Keeps his claque happy and that's all.

Well, that's not good enough, something needs to be done to improve the Tube and I've seen nothing happening since he took over. Nothing. Over two hours to get a home tonight...! Two hours, man, it's enough to make you want to crack open a couple of cans on the Tube. The Evening Standard promised Heaven on Earth with ol BJ at the reins...I'm waiting...

He should only have the same chances as the Tory Truimphalists flung at that Ken...except that will not happen. Not now they've morphed from Pitbulls baying for meat into lapdogs. They're telling me he can walk on water. Prove it to me...show me some rapid-fire changes after all that's what I'm expecting now...
.

No comments: